Wednesday, September 14, 2011

We are stil here

Not sure how many people do actually take the time to read up on the Modlins in Alice, but I have been struck down with pneumonia and this is as good as time as any to show you all what we have been up to. It has been a lot. The slow internet out here has seemed to have slowed down even more and so this could be brief or it might be a long winded showing of the many things we have done.
Firstly,
I have been writing a once a month article for Christian Today Australia. Here are the links to some of the articles I have written.
Ghost Gum Walk
Where is your Peace?
Sense of Community Alive and Well in Central Australia
Muffins

I have been busy, and the articles give a little insight into some of our adventures.  The Christian Today Australia website is very good and details many world events and perspectives. Enjoy. Next post will be all about pictures. Oh, by the way, I have turned 40. My parents, my brother and his wife turned up on the doorstep. Totally blown away...and then I got sick. I have officially retired from playing Australian Rules football. The Masters await now. I had a great season, played every game, our team went from 10th to 4th...and I ripped the groin in the first 5 minutes of our 2nd semi final. It was just not meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment